Re: gEDA-user: PCB grid question

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 22:12 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> During design of my first more complicated board I run into problems
> with grids - element's pins often do not fall onto grid point.

Sure -- if I have an element with 0.65 mm pitch and one with 0.5 mm
pitch it will not fit nice.

I assume you know that "Settings/Crosshair snaps to Pins/Pads" can help
to ensure that traces go to the center of pads. And that you know that
you can grab elements at center or at individual pads for positioning.
(For version 20081128 pads have two snapping points -- not always what I
want...)