Re: gEDA-user: How do I better proportion objects on screen?

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 14:36 -0400, Barry Demers wrote:
> I am just starting out here, and am quite excited about this suite.  I
>    do need some help in composing my first schematic, so perhaps someone
>    can tell me where to find in the help docs, or maybe tell me directly,
>    how to best handle this scenario:

[...]

The title default block is probably A size, and it is "locked" on the
page. Drag a selection all the way around it, and you will see that it
selects.

You can now delete it with the delete key.
You could also unlock it: Edit->Unlock (or short-cut "e", "Shift+l")

Go to the component browser, type in the filter "title" and you will see
the library list reduce. Expand the "Titleblocks (generic)" library,
pick the box you prefer and place it.

To avoid it being selected all the time, click on the box to select it,
then: Edit->Lock (shortcut "e", "l")

Don't worry about printed size.. the page just scales to fit whatever
paper you ask it to print on.

Best regards,

Peter Clifton