Re: gEDA-user: Little lost with netlist and gsch2pcb

On Sun, 2009-10-25 at 15:57 -0400, Barry Demers wrote:

>    Then I return to gsch2pcb gui and press the "update layout" button,

OH -- you are using xgsch2pcb, the graphical tool. You did not mention
this in your other posting. I can not help you with xgsch2pcb, I have
only used plain gsch2pcb. And when I read the tutorials the used plain
gsch2pcb too.

I hope someone other can help you.

One remark: After you read in the netlist into PCB, it may be necessary
to press "O" key to optimize rastnet.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski