Re: gEDA-user: My uEDA-designed open source hardware board works!

"Horror" is the correct description of my first thought.  EDA is such
an inherently graphical task, a gui seems natural.  But you apparently
did without, so maybe I can too?  Is uEDA public yet?  I'd like to
check it out.  If you could write a non-gui PCB layout tool, I'd be
even more impressed.
-Alan