Re: gEDA-user: My uEDA-designed open source hardware board works!

> P.S. Yes, I'm heavily into retrocomputing.

I think it would be neat to do anti-retro computing.  Take a retro
form factor, like AT with ISA slots, and build a motherboard that's as
powerful as that class of computer, but using a single SoC processor
like ARM.  The m32c is very similar to an 8086...

You could almost do a whole PC (except for the 8086-compatibliity) in
a single FPGA.