Re: gEDA-user: Alternative subparts

karl@xxxxxxxxxxx (Karl Hammar) wrote:

> Is there a way to organize alternative subparts in a project, e.g.
> a cpu-card for one user will have one kind a bus-connector and for
> another user another bus-connector, but still maintanable as one
> project?

I don't see a sensible way to do it with GUI tools like gEDA, but with
batch mode Makefile-driven tools like uEDA you could set your Makefiles
up to pass your source code through a preprocessor like cpp or m4
(allows conditional compilation) before feeding it into uschem-print and
uschem-netlist for example.

MS