Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 23:06 +0200, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
>
> > Perhaps frequent "patch" releases on this source base would make
> > sense.
>
> Sure.
> Frequent releases are good for the project.

I think more important is, that the releases/snapshots are free from
serious bugs.

Frequent releases, with minor improvements, replacing old bugs with new
bugs, make users and maintainers of distributions tired or even angry.

People desiring the latest stuff can always install from git or similar
sources.