gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

I hope the attachment comes through.  If not, I'll post it somewhere.

I cannot get rid of the jagged diagonal lines on my design. There's lots of them. The picture shows a couple of examples. I've tried different grid sizes, line widths, but nothing fixes the problem. Redrawing them in order to eliminate any sections does not help. On PCB, it shows at some zoom levels but not others. It is in the gerbers as well and it is in the photo-mode picture I attached.

PCB 2009

It passes my design rules, but looks ugly.

Traces are 8 mil, spacing is 8 mil.  Grid space is 1 mil.

gene

PNG image