Re: gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

If the tracks select as a single piece, it is just a rendering artefact
due to the line not being _exactly_ 45 degrees. The gerber plot might be
better when viewed in "High quality" mode in gerbv.

PCB, and the lower quality gerbv modes don't render anti-aliased lines,
so this is likely the source of what you are seeing. The fact it changes
with zoom level also leads me to suspect the same.

That helps! Still have a couple of duds - but they look to be multiple segment lines that need patching up. Let me see how that works out.