Re: gEDA-user: How to connect pads to anything?

Markus Hitter wrote:

Instead I even get DRC errors stating the track and the pad are too
close *sigh*

Maybe your design rules are prohibiting making the connection? You could try disabling the "auto enforce drc clearance" - look under the "settings" menu selections. If that works out, you may have to change your design rules (menu File->Preferences->Sizes->DesignRuleChecking). Otherwise, change the spacing on your solder jumper.

I see that you have the pads about 8.1 mils apart - that's pretty close. Check your design rules.

gene