Re: gEDA-user: pcb crooked traces

> Then why should we worry about the remote possibility that a user will want
> a PCB larger than 2 meters?  Their problem could be solved by creating a 64
> bit version.  I just saw your later post that clearly states your position
> so I guess I have my answer.

Ah, this is where opensource way of thinking fails it.
You don't go and "create a 64bit version". You engineer it so that
stuff works out of the box and requires minimal user interaction. I
still rage each time I install a modern lunix distro in 2010 and find
out apache can't serve files > 4GiB.... lol. Microsoft got it right
with NTFS over 15 years ago...