Re: gEDA-user: GNUduino - Arduino made with gEDA

    Hello all,
    Thanks for the appreciation you have given. The main reason for me to
    redesign the Arduino was the closed tool used in its present design.
    Open Hardware projects should use free software for their designs. Even
    the tool used for hardware design must be open or else whats the use? I
    think many of the existing open hardware projects are using EAGLE which
    is closed source. The main inspiration for me to use gEDA was
    www.evilmadscientist.com. They have a lot of open hardware projects
    made using gEDA.
    I had a problem in moving the component descriptors. Its solved now.
    Thanks & Best Regards
    --
    Jeffrey ||
    || JAY FREE