Re: gEDA-user: coordinate systems [was: pcb crooked traces]

   ...and pcb is the only CAD program I know of, that does like this
   I've run across other PC layout tools which do this.  Mechanical CAD
   tools usually have (by default) Y+ pointing up, but for some reason PC
   design tools occasionally have Y+ facing down.  I don't remember any of
   these tools justifying their (less common) choice of convention
   however. :)
   Joe T

   On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 3:35 AM, Armin Faltl <[1]armin.faltl@xxxxxx>