Re: gEDA-user: Unresolved rat lines, zero-ohm resistor, wire bridge

I'm not sure I understand the problem with #1. Can't you take the mostly routed design and back annotate the jumpers so that they are parts in the original schematic? Then you get what you are looking for in #3 which you think is the best approach.

Rick