Re: gEDA-user: PCB Assembly process

Michael Theurl wrote:

> Is there an tutorial which information need an assembly company
> for part's placement ?

The companies I worked with, were fine with the gerbers and a BOM :-)

> Or is there an list of assembly company's that can do this with
> geda PCB ?

My favorite company is SRM printtechnik GmbH in Berlin. They do
both, produce boards and populate them. Reasonable pricing, too.
I never tried their board service, though.
Give them a call. For population, Mr Schmidt is the one to talk to:
http://srm-printtechnik.de/srm_kontakt_main.html

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak