Re: gEDA-user: Ben mode feature request

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:31:28 +0200
"Bert Timmerman" <bert.timmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone volunteering for the difficult part ?

Ah, if only I knew some kind of true 3D modeling environment...  Technical graphics/artwork is kind of a hobby for me, and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at it, so if I knew what the hell I was doing in the 3D realm, ;-) I'd volunteer for at least some of the models.  Alas, I only know how to work with 2D stuff.

--
"There are some things in life worth obsessing over.  Most
things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."