gEDA-user: gschem guile scripting

Hello

I wanted to traverse all symbols placed on current sheet from some script
preferably invoked via ft, but so far found that even
(add-menu) which worked before for example from pcb.scm, seems to not work on
gEDA/gschem version 1.6.1.20100214

any hints where to look?

i tried some simple scheme functions like adding (file-new) to my test.scm
and this works fine, but i didn't found any routine allowing to get list of items
neither some others which seem to require argument aren't working or i am not able
to find right arguments for them.

best regards
Maciej

--
Maciej Pijanka
I don't fear computers, I fear lack of them -- Isaac Asimov