Re: gEDA-user: gschem guile scripting

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010, Oliver King-Smith wrote:

>    Maciej,
>    There is a small development script that allows you to drop into a
>    guile shell on the gEDA website.  The shell auto completes so you can
>    see a list of all available commands.  You can also try things live.
>    I found this very helpful when I was starting out with gnetlist.  Here
>    is the development script in case you can't find it.
>    (use-modules (ice-9 readline))
>    (activate-readline)
>
>    (define (devel output-filename)
>        (scm-style-repl)

I already tried this before posting, it don't work even for gnetlist producing
following output:

Backtrace:
In current input:
   1: 0* (ptest "output.net")

<unnamed port>:1:1: In expression (ptest "output.net"):
<unnamed port>:1:1: Unbound variable: ptest

for gschem there is even no such output, i have guile-1.8.5 if that changes anything.

I read John P. Doty gnetlist tutorial but unfortunatelly packages variable seems to be
gnetlist specific, and it is not present in gschem.

Maciej

--
Maciej Pijanka
I don't fear computers, I fear lack of them -- Isaac Asimov