   From: Maciej Pijanka <maciej.pijanka@xxxxxxxxx>
   To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
   Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 4:50:43 PM
   Subject: gEDA-user: gschem guile scripting
   Hello
   I wanted to traverse all symbols placed on current sheet from some
   script
   preferably invoked via ft, but so far found that even
   (add-menu) which worked before for example from pcb.scm, seems to not
   work on
   gEDA/gschem version 1.6.1.20100214
   any hints where to look?
   i tried some simple scheme functions like adding (file-new) to my
   test.scm
   and this works fine, but i didn't found any routine allowing to get
   list of items
   neither some others which seem to require argument aren't working or i
   am not able
   to find right arguments for them.
   best regards
   Maciej
   --
   Maciej Pijanka
   I don't fear computers, I fear lack of them -- Isaac Asimov