Re: gEDA-user: can't compile

got some free time....mind helping me try to get the whole distribution
compiling? just updated my copy from CVS.....

calling the o_read function bombs out (ld spits out some link
errors).....(from o_complex.c:236)
    w_current->page_current->object_tail =
	o_read(w_current,
	       w_current->page_current->object_tail, include_filename);

...problem is, I can't seem to find where o_read is....can't find in
anywhere in libgeda or gschem....or anything else, for that matter.
there are calls to the o_read functions scattered through a few
files....

thanks for your help
dave euser