Re: gEDA-user: can't compile

Hi,

>got some free time....mind helping me try to get the whole distribution
>compiling? just updated my copy from CVS.....
>
>calling the o_read function bombs out (ld spits out some link
>errors).....(from o_complex.c:236)
>    w_current->page_current->object_tail =
>	o_read(w_current,
>	       w_current->page_current->object_tail, include_filename);
>
>...problem is, I can't seem to find where o_read is....can't find in
>anywhere in libgeda or gschem....or anything else, for that matter.
>there are calls to the o_read functions scattered through a few
>files....

	Could you post the complete error output from make?   The
CVS version has been building well since 20010722 and I really haven't
been making changes that would cause this code to break.  You are building
from cvs, I'm assuming that you got noweb installed and libgeda builds
and installs okay?  Also, the gschem/config.log would be helpful as well.
What OS are you running?  Thanks.

								-Ales