gEDA-user: cascade-1.4 released

I've finally gotten around to making a 1.4 release of my cascade program.

This is a really simple little tool which analyzes the noise and
distortion performance of a receiver chain.  The system is described by a
very simple text description with each amplifier/mixer/filter/whatever
being described by its gain and optionally noise figure and third order
intercept point.  The program gives a stage by stage summary of signal
levels, noise levels, and distortion levels as well as a ranking of which
blocks most severly limit performance.

There's nothing magic about the analysis or equations, you could do the
same in several minutes with a handheld calculator, but this tool has
dotted the i's and crossed the t's so to speak.  Ie, I've been careful
to make the calculations correctly so you don't have to.

Version 1.4 adds a few features like being able to mix impedance levels
and specify voltage gain _or_ power gain.  Also a 'defaults' keyword has
been added to let you specify defaults on the fly.  No bugs were fixed
since 1.3 as none were known.

The homepage has moved to sourceforge and can be found at
http://rfcascade.sourceforge.net

Hope this is useful to someone other than me!

-Dan