Re: gEDA-user: iverilog FPGA examples

Hi Steve,

You have probably mentioned it before, but can you suggest a starting
point to help with this task?  I am very interested in using iverilog to
generate configurations for parts such as a Triscend e5, which claims to
be much like Xilinx in its arrangement, but they do not publish their
configuration language.  They do license users to run a windows program
that generates it to put into an external memory that loads on startup
of the e5.  Another interest is to create an output target for the MPGA,
(Meta Field Programmable Gate Array), project format, which loads into
anything that you can get programmed to do the MPGA functionality by
whatever proprietary means.   So, reverse engineering such, and writing
documentation is something I would enjoy helping with.

John Griessen
Austin TX