Re: gEDA-user: iverilog FPGA examples

john_g@cibolo.com said:
> I am very interested in using iverilog to generate configurations for
> parts such as a Triscend e5, which claims to be much like Xilinx in
> its arrangement, but they do not publish their configuration language.

If their implementation tools accept EDIF, then all you need from
them is the list of primitives that you can work with for the
family you want to target, and the place to work is in the tgt-fpga
directory of the iverilog source.

I have never heard of Triscend parts. If they want to make themselves
known to me, I'm here.

john_g@cibolo.com said:
> Another interest is to create an output target for the MPGA, (Meta
> Field Programmable Gate Array), project format, which loads into
> anything that you can get programmed to do the MPGA functionality by
> whatever proprietary means.

I have heard of MPGA. Same comments apply.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov