Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf 20030901 source tarballs released.

Hi Ales.
Just downloaded all the .gz's, did make all && make install just fine. Old
schematics work fine. I tried 'make xinstall' but kept getting core dumps a few
moments after hitting the 'next' button. (The first time I used Piotr's
scripts--about 2-yrs ago--they worked fine. I can work with you on this.)

I noticed that libgeda and gschem and others found my gtk2+/glib2 installation
and used that, which suprised me as I thought this was a gtk/glib-only app.
geda found and used gtk/glib.
I only tested gschem so I dont know if there are any problems with this.
Anyway, it looks like a great release!
Tuck Hartshorn