Re: gEDA-user: Help with PCB

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 09:36 PM, Xtian Xultz wrote:
I have a strange nickname, but Im a man :D Xtian means Christian,
Xultz means Schultz. But with a name like this, im brazilian. Yeah,
Im a strange person :D
  Ahh, all you people from South America are weirdos! ;)

  (my girlfriend is from Colombia)

I am writin a tutorial called "from the idea to the prototype". Its a
document that starts with a simple circuit idea, explains a little
(very little) bit of electronic teory, the teachs step by step how to
capture the circuit in gEDA, export the netlist to PCB, teaches
step by step how to design the printed circuit board, generating the
output files, and how to make a homebrew single sided board with
the clothes iron process, printin the output in a magazine page and
tranfer the draw to the board, etch, drill and mount the circuit.
  This is a GREAT project!  I look forward to reading it.

I have two problems: I have today a lot of work to do (thats a good
thing, because more work gives me a little more money to pay some
bills) and as everybody can see, my english is a piece of crap. So,
Im writing the document in portuguese, and will try to translate to
english, but the result will be horrible, so, I will need some help
from someone that speaks a good english to make the corrections on
the text.
  I'd be happy to go over it and make corrections when it's done.

        -Dave