Re: gEDA-user: gerbv and eagle - crashed

hi ya  holger

> > i'm using gerbv-0.13  and can see eagel's gerber_274x output
> > but it does crash on gerberauto outputs

> Can you please send the files which crashed gerbv directly to me and
> Stefan (the gerbv author)?

i used "gerberauto" as the eagle cam->gerber selection ...
	( i've previously erased the bad gerber files )

	- i may have selected too many layers to output
	at the same time too .. donno .. was my 2nd pass/attempt
	to generate good gerber files

the crashing layout is online, a newer mirrored version is Led-Assy-2.1 )
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/TNT/LedAssy-1.1.old

thanx
alvin