Re: gEDA-user: gerbv and eagle - crashed - retested again

hi spe

i've regenerated and confirmed that gerbv-0.13 segfaults on "gerberauto" files
output from eagle
	# gerbv .../LedAssy-2.1/crashbot.gbr
	Segmentation fault

gerbv-0.14 shows the following error message which is probably right
	# gerbv-0.14  .../LedAssy-2.1/crashbot.gbr

|	/tmp/gerb/LedAssy-2.1/crashbot.gbr: Parse error:
|	* Missing format
|	* Missing apertures/drill sizes
|
|	You probably tried to read an RS-274D file, which gerbv doesn't support

good .. looks like the segfult is fixed in gerbv-0.14 for "gerberauto" outputs
from eagle  ...
	but, it still errors out with links to the real drill files
	( ln -s led-assy.dri crashbot.dri
	( ln -s led-assy.drl crashbot.drl
	( ln -s led-assy.dri crashbot.dri

thanx for the error messages ...