Re: gEDA-user: OT: Mechanical Cad for Linux

So I'll once again expose my ignorance for all to see.  :-)

I haven't played with BRL-CAD for more than 15 minutes.  Can somebody
enlighten me about which app I want to run in order to make a drawing
usign a GUI?  Mged seems to use a CLI for drawing entry.  Is there
another way?

Stuart