Re: gEDA-user: OT: Mechanical Cad for Linux

On Monday 12 September 2005 02:53 pm, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> So I'll once again expose my ignorance for all to see.  :-)
>
> I haven't played with BRL-CAD for more than 15 minutes.  Can somebody
> enlighten me about which app I want to run in order to make a drawing
> usign a GUI?  Mged seems to use a CLI for drawing entry.  Is there
> another way?
>
> Stuart

Hi Stuart -

We got about as far as you did. When I loaded Mged and realized what I was
looking at, I remembered the long fights with Catia all those years ago. I
decided that I had already had as much fun as I could stand with BRL-CAD.
But, after seeing what Karel has managed to do with it, perhaps I was a bit
premature with my judgment.

Regards

Marvin