gEDA-user: pcb: toggling line drawing mode

I just installed the new GTK-based snapshot of pcb (20050609), and I
must say it seems to be quite an improvement.  However, I notice that
toggling the line drawing mode with the "." and "/" keys no longer
works.  That is, I need to be able to switch from drawing a 2-segment
line (with one vertical/horizontal segment and one 45-degree segment)
to drawing single segments on 45-degree increments.  The documentation
still lists . and / as the keyboard commands for this.  Am I missing
something?

TIA,

Randall