Re: gEDA-user: graphics and sub and super scripts

Ales Hvezda wrote:
Hi,

Is there any method in geda or gschem which I can put pretty graphics in
symbols? Specifically, I am trying to make an arc with an arrow that I

You could include a picture (graphic file: png, jpg, etc...) by using Add/Picture... to the symbol. Note, postscript output support
for this works now, but png output is not yet implemented.

hmm. how about support for embedded eps with png/jpg/whatever preview
Has anyone else used tgif? tgif has a way cool feature where you can instantiate a LaTeX equation symbol. You simply edit what is essentially an invisible text attribute containing the latex code, double click, and presto, you have a latex generated math expression. Your block diagrams will never look so press-ready. Seems like gschem is probably close to being able to do this too.

-Dan