Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

> It may be less work to target a cross platform tool kit like
> wxWidgets.

I dislike "cross platform toolkits".  I *like* the motif look and
feel.  I also think that different platforms should *behave* like
native applications; it's wrong to have a windows-based tool acting
like a unix application; it should be acting like all the other
windows applications.

Besides, I think isolating the GUI from the core PCB logic may result
in cleaner core PCB logic.