Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

So I presume you aren't even willing to consider a universal cpm emulator and a rewrite in snowball?

Steve Meier

Ales Hvezda wrote:

[snip]

Everyone who wants to change languages isn't familiar with the gEDA
code base. There are over 750K lines of code that work and that are
understood by at least one developer. Now, I've been using these tools for

Agreed. :)

	Goodness, talk about a subject line hijack.  So, have we now
all gotten the "every three month or so language flame fest" out of
our systems?  Remember it's all religious and no amount of e-mail will
change anybody's mind.  Please take further X vs Y into private e-mail.
Or better yet, come join us at a Freedog meeting and flame in person. :)
Thank you.

					-Ales
					"See you in three months"