Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics we discussed

[snip]
>Everyone who wants to change languages isn't familiar with the gEDA
>code base. There are over 750K lines of code that work and that are
>understood by at least one developer. Now, I've been using these tools for

	Agreed. :)

	Goodness, talk about a subject line hijack.  So, have we now
all gotten the "every three month or so language flame fest" out of
our systems?  Remember it's all religious and no amount of e-mail will
change anybody's mind.  Please take further X vs Y into private e-mail.
Or better yet, come join us at a Freedog meeting and flame in person. :)
Thank you.

					-Ales
					"See you in three months"