gEDA-user: Problems with Ngspice-rework-17

People,

I have installed the 20050830 gEDA release, and I'm having serious
difficulty with ngspice.

I have trouble with convergence, even on simple circuits.

The "plot" routines function entirely differently, and often when I
attempt to expand a plot, I wind up loosing the entire spice routine and
must kill entire window and start again from scratch.

I've done the installation at least 3 times and pretty much come out the
same every time.

Any comments/suggestions?

	Harold Skank