Re: gEDA-user: pcb: toggling line drawing mode

>> The documentation
> > still lists . and / as the keyboard commands for this.  Am I missing
> > something?
>
> It was a bug that those key shortcuts were left out in the 20050609
version,
> but if you can grab a CVS snapshot, it is now fixed.

Actually, at one point I changed the "." key to be a repeat of the last
typed ":" command (like the program magic). I find this to be extremely
useful.
But I didn't get around to updating the documentation so it got reported as
a bug and changed back to its old purpose.

harry