Re: gEDA-user: It's alive!

In general I would like to agree but I would feel like I am casting stones at sinners. As John Lenon said "you ought to free your head instead."

Steve Meier

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 09:33:38AM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

I only think boards in US are a little expensive, in my town they
would cost about 1/4 for what you paid (the one from Advanced, with
soldermasks and silk) but salaries in US are far more than 4x the
salaries in Brazil, so, there is no problem at all :D

You can get boards really cheap from China if you're willing to pay
the shipping and wait for them. Plus, that was a few years ago.
Prices are dropping some these days, with competition. Plus, they're
more expensive when you only need ONE and have to buy THREE.

I think China should be embargoed. They are violating human rights there.

If you send money to China, china becomes stronger, and will eventually
expand their human right violations.

CL<