Re: gEDA-user: Errors converting from schematic to PCB...

[snip]
>Well, I'm absolutely giving up on this.  I even went so far as to
>delete the refdes attributes from the various library symbols I use,

	Please post (via an attachement or web so there isn't any binary
translation) an absolutely minimal schematic which displays the problem.
Really, there isn't much voodoo here, either 1) gnelist is getting
confused by something in the file (this should be fixed if I can get a
good sample) or 2) there is just something wrong in the schematic/symbols.
Doesn't have to be a complete schematic, maybe just a fragment which shows
the netlisting problem.  As far as custom symbols, you can send those
along too (prefered), or just send a fragement which doesn't include any.

								-Ales