Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics that should be avoided

On Sep 23, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Richard Urwin wrote:
I have a pdp11-05, but it wouldn't be right to fire it up without a
Siemens ASR-33 with tape punch & reader.. :)

Would my still functioning Xerox 1650-ro do for output?

Or my DEC VT05? (VDU - 12 lines of 80 chars, uppercase only.) I have a DECwriter II, but that's a bit young.

Ok, now I'm seriously jealous, despite my rooms full of tasty DEC goodness. The oldest DEC terminal I have is a VT50.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden