Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meeting report: Notes on the topics that should be avoided

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 11:42 -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >> Would my still functioning Xerox 1650-ro do for output?
> >
> > Or my DEC VT05? (VDU - 12 lines of 80 chars, uppercase only.)
> > I have a DECwriter II, but that's a bit young.
>
>    Ok, now I'm seriously jealous, despite my rooms full of tasty DEC
> goodness.  The oldest DEC terminal I have is a VT50.
>
>             -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire            "You'll have to be a lot more specific than
> 'that
> Cape Coral, FL              girl last night.'"    -Ted McFadden

Well, that brought some medals out of the cupboard... Good to know ther
is a bit of old mainframe metal still around.  Me? Not really, I was
only an addicted RF/TTL fault diagnostician 30 yrs ago. Tasmania didn't
have too many big-gun CPUs in the 70's (find that on Google Earth!).

--
Greg Cunningham <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>