Re: gEDA-user: VeriWell now on SourceForge

On Sep 27, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
Well...not all of us are using x86 boxen. 8-P [dave dives for cover]

The x86 was designed for Pascal.

That figures. Now if only people would forget about x86 the way they have about Pascal, we could move the mainstream computer industry out of the 1970s.

(I suppose I should say "mainstream SMALL computer industry")

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden