gEDA-user: ngspice shot noise

Hello

Does ngspice noise model also work for operation of BJT with extremely
small collector current?

I got an idea to make low-noise amplifier by taking some 25GHz
transistor and powering it with so small collector current that its
transition frequency would drop down to 300MHz and then using it in
Ronja preamplifier instead of 2N3904. As second or even first stage
of the preamp.

How can one calculate shot noise in BJT?
Some papers say that shot and thermal noise are the same phenomenon,
some are talking about partition noise, some say that shot noise in
base actually doesn't exist, some say that the shot noise is modelled
as two independent noise currents, one for BC and other for BE junction,
some say that the previous papers aren't true, and if I try to imagine
a transistor, I have a feeling that there should be one shot noise
current source connected with it's pins to B and E with
DC current given by base current, and another between E and C with
"steering" with DC current given by collector current.

I get crazy from that. Does anyone know the truth?

CL<