Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
> Judging by how touchy everyone here gets as soon as you
> mention _any_ criticisms against the current user interfaces
> of the tools, expect a LOT of users to get fed up with a LOT
> of newbies.

That's what you get in a public forum.  The people getting
touchy are not the developers.  The developers really want
constructive comments that help make the program better.

We need and don't have people who know what they are doing who
are willing to take the time to bring up beginners, document
for them, and bring feedback from them in a way that is useful.

We also need people to test the new, while it is still partly
broken, and communicate that back in a constructive way.  This
is a way to participate in development in a very useful way.