Re: gEDA-user: PCB problems

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 08:36:17AM -0500, Harold D. Skank wrote:

> What I find is that frequently when I start a job (most recently miter),
> the job starts OK, then the monitor shows that memory consumption starts
> to grow until I see of the order of 99.0-99.5% memory commitment.

I've seen PCB run away consuming all memory before.  I don't remember
the exact details offhand.  I'm guessing that you're not really low on
memory, but that PCB is running into some bug.

Can you make your PCB file available and explain the exact operation
you're doing?

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>