Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

<TOP POST - bad andrew>

Have you tried the contact microphone (pizeo buzzer)
yet to narrow down the location ?  Hook it up to your
sound card if you don't have a great scope.

I am assuming it is in the bottom right hand corner of
the picture where it looks like the switcher and the
SM inductors are that it seems to be coming from.

Maybe you could consider one more culprit in that
corner you may have over looked - the DC plug.