Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

> Not to be insulting but is the speaker connected?

Heh.  No, the speakers are not connected.  Yes, they do buzz if you
leave the audio amps running.  No, I don't leave them running, so they
normally won't buzz when the alarm is "off".  There's a circuit from
the cpu just to put the amps into standby mode just for this.

At this point, no suggestion is silly enough to insult me.  I'd much
rather it be something stupid yet easily fixed, than something subtle
that is hard to fix.