Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

> Have you made sure that both ends of all the components are solidly
> attached?  It'd be easier to miss something like that with a reflow
> build than if you'd personally touched each component with an iron.

At this point, all the components on the +12v net have been manually
soldered.  Mostly because I've been swapping them in and out to see
which ones cause changes.

I also used a thicker paste mask this time, I think I ended up with
more paste than "optimal" so it's pretty easy to tell they've been
soldered.