Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

On Thursday 13 September 2007 06:56:44 pm DJ Delorie wrote:

> My wife said the same thing.  However, *this* board is going in my
> bedroom, on a table near my pillow, while I'm asleep.

Do you really want all of that eletricmagnetic "junk" by your head?

Louis Slesin of Microwave News states:

   "It's become axiomatic that wide acceptance of non-thermal effects will
come from developing biomedical therapies rather than from studying potential
hazards. The health effects work is mostly sponsored by those who don't want
to find any. And they usually don't..."

http://blog.wearablesmartsensors.com/energy_harvesting/20070624-080330-Potential-Wireless-Power-Health-Issues
Has the links to the relivent references.

> There's nothing
> else in that room that makes noise, and Pat's already complaining
> about the buzzing sound coming from my old alarm clock.

Rather than trying to find out what is buzzing, can you find out what is
not buzzing, or make the problem worse to make it esier to find?