Re: gEDA-user: buzzing board

I suggest stopping trying to solve this problem using itellect. At times
shots in the dark workbest. Take your board outside at night and take
your 22 with you set the board up in a safe spot and there in the dark
aim for where the buzzing sound is comming from and fire. Repeat the
last step until the buzzing sound stops.